catumatic

"education is not the filling of a pail. it is the lighting of a fire." william butler yeats

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Do I Need TechAnon? It's a Real Thing!

Here's some irony... after a night of on-and-off productivity, working on the next thesis chapter due next week, I came across this - Mark Bittman, who writes the Bitten blog I mentioned in the last post, wrote a piece about taking a weekly sabbath from technology (or at least media/communications technology, he's not forgoing the microwave or lightbulbs or anything.) But, a link in his article lead me to a long stint of poking around this blog and then her flickr pictures... including this one:

Photobucket

It's too much! Too cute! Even though I hate olives!

I'm going to bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger momo said...

holy crap! I'm so gonna try to make that next time I do deviled eggs!

9:09 AM  
Blogger momo said...

what do you think the white parts are made out of?

The only thing that would make this better would be to add bacon curls as garnishes.

9:10 AM  
Blogger rootbeerlady said...

I think the white part on the front of the penguin body is piped on cream cheese. I can imagine maddening attempts to get the cream cheese to stick to the olive ...

C, what do you suppose was in the New Scenic Cafe's tomato soup besides tomato? So nummy.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Julia Gulia said...

I wonder if there's a slit cut in the olives to make it so the filling will stay in.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home